YOUR PRIVACY AND THE SECURITY OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION IS VERY IMPORTANT TO US
- Information that we collect about you.
- Cookies and other tracking technology that we use.
- What we do with the information that we collect.
- With whom we share the information we collect.
- Our opt-out policy.
- Our policy on correcting and updating Personal Information, making a complaint about our handling of your Personal Information, and deactivation of your account.
- What information Forever 21 gathers from users of our Websites.
- How Forever 21 uses the personal information that you share with us and that we learn about you because of our relationship.
- How Forever 21 uses "cookies" and "IP Addresses."
- What personal information, if any, Forever 21 may share about you with others and the conditions that protect your information if it must be shared.
- What kind of security measures Forever 21 takes to protect your information from loss or disclosure and how Forever 21 will inform you in the event of a security breach.
- The circumstances under which you can access your personal information you have shared with Forever 21 and have that information corrected, restrict Forever 21's use of that information, and even have it removed from our records.
THE TYPE OF INFORMATION OUR WEBSITES AND STORES COLLECT ABOUT YOU
Forever 21 collects information that you provide to us or that we learn about you from your use of our Websites or shopping at our stores. We receive and store information you enter on our Websites, provide to us at our stores, or give to us in any other way. For example, you may provide information to us when you make an in-store purchase, register with our Websites, sign-in, search or add items to your shopping cart, purchase an item, participate in a survey, contest or promotion, apply for a job, request to receive our marketing materials, or communicate with Forever 21's customer service. As a result of those actions, you might supply us with such information as your name, address, phone number, email address, financial and debit or credit card information, and personal shopping and product preferences. In applying for a job with us, you may provide to us your name, address, phone number, email address, previous work experience, references and other personal information about your background and experience.
We use a third-party service provider to serve ads on our behalf across the Internet and sometimes on this site. They may collect anonymous information about your visits to our Web site, and your interaction with our products and services. They may also use information about your visits to this and other Web sites to target advertisements for goods and services. This anonymous information is collected through the use of a pixel tag, which is industry standard technology used by most major web sites. No personally identifiable information is collected or used in this process. They do not know the name, phone number, address, email address, or any personally identifying information about the user. If you would like more information about this practice and to know your choices about not having this anonymous information used by our third party service provider, please click here.
We do not respond to 'do not track' signals or similar mechanisms. Third-party service providers keep track of your browsing activities on our Websites, which enable us to target advertising based on your browsing history and preferences. You can learn more about online marketing practices and the technologies that support them, or opt-out of third party tracking mechanisms by visiting the Network Advertising Initiative website, by clicking here.
Our social media tools, such as the Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Instagram, Pinterest, and Google Plus widgets, are either hosted by a third party or hosted directly on our site. Your activity with these tools is governed by the privacy policies of the companies that provide them.
HOW FOREVER 21 USES INFORMATION ABOUT YOU
We use information we have collected about you to provide you with the very best shopping experience, the most current fashion clothing and accessories, and personal style news. We do not sell your personal information to third parties for any reason. We do not disclose your personal information to unaffiliated third parties, or to our affiliates, who may want to offer you their own products and services unless you have requested or authorized us to do so.
We may share your personal information with third parties or affiliates of Forever 21 where it is necessary for us to complete a transaction you authorized or perform some other activity you have asked us to do.
We may share your personal information with third parties or affiliates of Forever 21 with whom we have contracted to perform services on our behalf, for example for product and service fulfillment or for marketing purposes. All companies that act on our behalf are contractually obligated to keep the personal information we provide to them confidential and to use the personal information we share only to provide the services we ask them to perform.
We may disclose personal information about our customers as permitted or required by law, such as in connection with a subpoena or similar legal process, or in connection with a merger, acquisition or bankruptcy, as discussed further below. We may disclose information about you to protect against fraud and other crimes and to enforce our contracts with you.
We try to provide you with the information you need to make informed reasonable choices with respect to how our Websites use or share your information. Forever 21 collects and uses personal information from you in several ways:
- Website usage. Forever 21 or Forever 21's authorized service providers may observe activities, preferences and transactional data (such as your IP address, browser type and operating system) relating to your use of our Websites. We may use this collected or logged information in order to provide better service, to facilitate our customers' use of the website, to track usage of the website, and to address security hazards. Forever 21, or one of Forever 21's authorized service providers, may use this information to track aggregate traffic patterns throughout our Websites for Forever 21's internal analysis.
- Online transactions. We collect information about you when you shop on our website. You may visit our site without registering, but if you wish to add merchandise to your shopping cart, save your debit or credit card information with us online, create a wish list or use other special features offered on our site, you may need to provide us with certain information, including your name, address, phone number, financial information, and email address, to open an account with us. We will assist you in creating a user id and a password to protect your account information. Similarly, if you wish to apply online for a job position with us, you will be required to submit relevant information about your background and experience.
- Store transactions. We collect information about you when you purchase merchandise in our stores or sign-up in our stores to receive our marketing materials or apply for a job.
- Mobile text messaging. If you provide us with your mobile phone number and give us your consent, you will receive promotional alerts and marketing text messages from or on behalf of Forever 21. Your consent is not a condition of a purchase. If you consent to receiving text messages from Forever 21, message and data rates may apply depending on your carrier.
YOUR CONTACT PREFERENCES AND OPT-OUT CHOICES
To update your subscription preferences, you may contact us using one of the following methods:
- To unsubscribe from our direct mailing list, fill out the form here with the words “DIRECT MAIL OPT OUT” in the message box.
- To unsubscribe from our email marketing list, click the “UNSUBSCRIBE” link at the bottom of a marketing email that you receive from Forever 21.
- To opt-out of mobile text messaging, reply "STOP" to a text message and you will receive a confirmation message.
- Or, call Customer Service toll free at 1-888-494-3837 (EVER).
Please note that direct mail requests may take up to six to eight weeks to become effective.
OUR SECURITY PRACTICES
Our internal data security policies restrict access to customers' personal information to authorized employees. Authorized employees may use our customers' personal information for Forever 21 business purposes only. Our employees are bound by Forever 21 policies that require them to maintain the confidentiality of our customers' personal information. Employees who violate these requirements are subject to disciplinary action, up to and including termination.
We maintain physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards that are designed to guard our customers' personal information. For example, for the security of your online visit to our Websites, we may make use of firewall barriers, encryption techniques and/or authentication procedures. Any personal information you save on our Website through your online account, including your debit or credit card, and other financial information, will be stored on secure designated servers, accessible only to those who require it in order to process your order and payment. Unfortunately, no data transmission over the Internet can be guaranteed to be absolutely secure. As a result, while we strive to protect your personal information, Forever 21 cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information you transmit to us, and you do so at your own risk. In the event of a breach of the confidentiality or security of your personal information, we will notify you as necessary and to the extent possible so you can take appropriate protective steps. Unless you indicate otherwise, we may notify you under such circumstances using the email address you provided to us when you registered with our Websites.
WHAT ARE COOKIES AND HOW DO OUR WEBSITES USE THEM?
LINKS TO THIRD PARTY SITES AND WEBSITES CONTAINING OUR WEBSITES BRANDING
CONTACT PREFERENCES AND ACCESSING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
You have choices when it comes to how Forever 21 uses your personal information. When you register online with our Websites or sign-up in our stores, you can choose not to receive information about merchandise, services and special promotional offers from us by direct mail, email, and/or mobile text message (i.e., SMS and MMS). If you elect not to receive such product marketing information by direct mail or email, Forever 21 may continue to contact you as necessary to service your account and process your transactions. You can change your preferences by following the instructions for opting out at the end of the marketing email, or by following the instructions for Account Information on the Websites or by contacting Customer Service here, or calling in the U.S. or Canada 1-888-494-3837 (EVER) (-Toll Free).
Keeping your account information accurate and up to date is very important so we can provide you with excellent service. If your account information is incomplete, inaccurate or not current, please follow the instructions for My Account on our Websites to correct or update your account information online, or you may contact Customer Service here. or call in the U.S. or Canada 1-888-494-3837 (EVER) (-Toll Free).
You can login to your account on our Websites if you want to review or change the information you provide to us. You may also contact us at 1-888-494-3837 (EVER) (-Toll Free) to review or request any changes to your account or to the information you provide to us.
If you need additional assistance or wish more information about our privacy practices, please call in the U.S. or Canada 1-888-494-3837 (EVER) (-Toll Free) and ask to speak to our Legal Department.
Our Websites are hosted in the United States and are intended for United States and Canadian visitors.
YOUR CALIORNIA PRIACY RIGHTS
To request your personal information under California Law, please contact us via the following methods, using “California Privacy Rights” as the heading:
- Write to Forever 21 at the following address: 3880 N. Mission Rd., Los Angeles, CA 90031; or
- Fill out the Customer Service form here.
MERGERS, ACQUISITIONS AND BANKRUPTCY
OUR WEBSITES ARE NOT FOR USE BY CHILDREN
Children are not eligible to use our Websites. We ask that minors (under the age of 18) only use our Websites in conjunction with your parents or guardians. Children under 13 years of age should not send any information about themselves to Forever 21. If a child under 13 submits information through any part of our Websites, and Forever 21 becomes aware that the person submitting the information is a child, we will attempt to delete this information as soon as possible. Because we do not knowingly collect any personal information about children under 13, we do not use or disclose such information to third parties.
WHAT ELSE SHOULD I KNOW ABOUT MY PRIVACY?
You should be careful to maintain the secrecy of your passwords and/or account information and be responsible about protecting your personal information and identity whenever you are online.
Forever 21, Fashion 21, XXI, XXI Forever, Love 21, Love & Beauty, Life in Progress, For Love 21, 21 Men, F21 Red, and www.forever21.com and http://canada.forever21.com are tradenames and/or trademarks of Forever 21, Inc. and its affiliates.
Forever 21, Inc.
Forever 21 Retail, Inc.
Forever XXI, ULC
3880 N. Mission Rd.
Los Angeles, CA 90031