Forever 21 gift cards and e-gift cards make the perfect gift for all of your friends and family!
Ordering a Forever 21 gift card and/or e-gift card online is very simple and secure.
Purchase a forever 21 gift card and/or e- gift card now and we'll send it as soon as your order has been processed and approved.
Click here to order now.
The Forever 21 gift card can be purchased online for use at our retail stores and for online purchases. A gift card can be purchased in denominations of $20, $25, $30, $40, $50, $75, $100, $150, $200, and $250. The forever 21 gift card can be redeemed at any Forever 21 , XXI Forever, ForLove21, F21Red, and Forever Under 10 stores nationwide or at Forever21.com.
Purchases will be deducted from the card value until the balance reaches zero. Gift cards may not be returned, applied to previously purchased merchandise, used to pay down a credit card balance, or used to purchase gift cards or e-gift cards.
Gift cards are final sale items and thus cannot be returned for refund or exchanged unless required by law. If damaged, lost or stolen, gift card can only be replaced with the original proof of purchase for the remaining value in our records at the time the card is reported. Gift card funds are not transferable to an unauthorized third party or vendor. Gift cards have no expiration date. May use up to 10 gift cards per transaction. There is no sales tax on gift cards.
Buy a gift card and get free shipping!
Applies to gift card purchases only. Shipping charges may apply when coupled with any other product purchases.
There are a number of states that allow a gift card holder to redeem gift cards for cash when the value of the gift card falls below a certain amount. As of january 1, 2016, these states/U.S territories include: california, colorado, maine, massachusetts, montana, new jersey, oregon, rhode island, texas, vermont, washington and puerto rico. The laws of every state are Subtitle to change, and Forever 21 does not guarantee the accuracy of information regarding the individual laws of each state. Please consult the law of your own state for more information regarding gift card redemption laws.
If you believe your gift card is eligible for a cash redemption, please contact the Forever 21 customer service team by clicking here, and be sure to mention the state in which you live, where you purchased your gift card, the gift card product code, and value remaining.
- Purchase and general terms: E-gift cards can be purchased in denominations of $10, $25, $50, $75, $100, $150, $200, $250, and $500. e-gift cards may be used or applied for purchases at any forever 21, xxi forever, forlove21, f21red store, and forever under $10 stores in the u.s. and u.s. territories, or at forever21.com. purchases will be deducted from the card value until the balance reaches zero.the risk of loss and title to such items pass to the purchaser upon our electronic transmission to the recipient or delivery to the carrier, whichever is applicable. e-gift cards and their use on our web site are Subtitle to our general terms and conditions. forever 21 reserves the right to change these terms and conditions from time to time in its sole discretion. there is no sales tax on e-gift cards
- Returns and exchanges: E-gift cards are final sale items and thus cannot be returned for refund or exchange, unless required by law.
- Limitations and restrictions: E-gift card may not be applied to previously purchased merchandise, or used to pay down a forever 21 credit card or forever 21 visa credit card balance. e-gift cards cannot be used to buy gift cards or e-gift card. may use up to 10 e-gift cards per transaction.
- Damaged lost or stolen gift cards: You must safe-guard your e-gift cards for your own protection. if damaged, lost or stolen, e-gift card can only be replaced with the original proof of purchase for the remaining value in our records at the time the card is reported. if you suspect that someone has stolen your e-gift card, contact our customer service immediately. any value that has not been used can be re-issued to you in a new e-gift card.
- Expiration: E-gift cards purchased, including unused portions, do not have an expiration date and will be honored by forever 21 stores or forever21.com until the balance has been used or redeemed for cash upon request, as may be required by law.
- Delivery information and requirements for e-gift card purchasers: All orders of e-gift cards are Subtitle to a process that compares the purchaser information provided to forever 21 with information about the purchaser provided by the purchaser's financial institution through whom payment is being processed. if there is a discrepancy, your e-gift card order may be delayed until it can be corrected. if the date on which you want an e-gift card delivered has passed and you have not received confirmation that the e-gift card was sent, please contact customer service. please refer to your order number, or be ready to supply your email address. we are not responsible for e-gift cards that are undeliverable or not received due to your failure to enter an accurate email address for the recipient. please check to make sure the email address of the recipient is correct, and contact customer service if you suspect the recipient did not receive his/her e-gift card.
Reasons for failed delivery: If you have confirmed the recipient's email address but the e-gift card has not been viewed within a reasonable period after the requested delivery date, here is a list of the most common reasons why delivery may have failed:
- Spam filter blocked email or routed it to a bulk/spam folder If a spam filter is blocking Forever21.com emails from getting to an inbox, the email options will need to be modified so that forver21.com emails can be delivered. if you need further assistance, please contact customer service.
- Recipient's firewall blocked the email.
- Email inbox is over the size limit.
- Invalid email address.
- Non-transferable: E-gift card funds are not transferable to an unauthorized third party or vendor.
- Discounts: No promotional discounts, coupons, or offers may be applied to purchase an e-gift card.
- Limitation of liability: Forever 21 and its affiliates make no warranties, express or implied, with respect to e-gift cards, including, without limitation, any express or implied warranty of merchantability for a particular purpose. In the event an e-gift card code is non-functional, your sole remedy, and our sole liability, shall be the replacement of such e-gift card. certain state laws do not allow limitations on implied warranties or the exclusion or limitation of certain damages. If these laws apply to you, some or all of the above disclaimers, exclusions, or limitations may not apply to you, and you might have additional rights.
Customer service: Should you have any questions or concerns about your e-gift card, how to redeem it, including for cash where applicable, or forever 21's terms and conditions, please contact customer service by phone at:
For U.S. and Canadian shoppers:
For outside U.S. and Canada shoppers:
If fraud is suspected, Forver 21 reserves the right to deactivate, cancel, suspend or refuse replacement of any gift card or e-gift card. Consequently, Forever 21 has no liability to you for any third party fraud or unlawful activity associated with any gift card balance.
Fradulent activity includes but is not limited to unauthorized use, unlawful use, theft, or false representation of gift cards or e-gift cards.
To check your gift card or e-gift card balance online, just enter your number and pin. If you are in a store, a representative can check the balance for you.
You can check your balance by clicking here.