Active Face Mask Anorak
- Only a Few Left!
How to measure your bust
With your arms relaxed at your sides, measure around the fullest part of your chest.
How to measure your underbust
Measure around your ribcage, directly underneath the bust.
How to measure your waist
Measure around the narrowest part of your natural waist, generally around the belly button. To ensure a comfortable fit, keep one finger between the measuring tape and your body.
How to measure your hips
With your feet approximately 6" apart, measure around the fullest part of your hips. This area usually corresponds to the top of your legs.
- Select Size for Availability
- PLEASE NOTE: This is NOT a medical-grade mask and is not intended as a replacement for medical-grade equipment or other recommended measures to stop the community spread of any viruses, including social distancing, washing your hands and refraining from touching your face.
Content + Care
- Shell 1 & Shell 2: 100% polyester
- Other contents: 95% polyester, 5% spandex
- Machine wash cold
Size + Fit
- Model is 5'10" and wearing a Small