Ersatz Royalty False Lashes
- SOLD OUT
What it is:
Hand-assembled with fine synthetic fibers, Flutter's Ersatz Royalty lashes are designed with multi-layered cross patterns and a unique outward flare wingtip. With proper care, these gorgeous falsies can be reused 10+ times!
How to Use
1. Gently curl your natural eyelashes with an eyelash curler.
2. Measure each Flutter® Lash with your eyes and trim as needed.
3. Apply a thin layer of eyelash glue on the entire band. Allow 3-5 seconds for the glue to thicken and build an adhesive bond.
4. Begin from the center of your eye and place the Flutter® Lash directly above your natural eyelash line (for lower lashes, place the Flutter® Lash directly below your lower eyelash line). Position carefully using a tweezers or fingertips. Allow 5-10 seconds for the Flutter® Lashes to dry securely on your eyelid.
Proper Removal and Care
1. Moisten a cotton swab with makeup remover and apply on the band of the Flutter® Lashes.
2. Hold the makeup remover over the band of the lashes for 5-7 seconds to loosen the eyelash glue or until the Flutter® Lashes have separated from your eyelids. To preserve the appearance of your Flutter® Lashes, avoid wetting the strands of the lash.
About the Brand