Ersatz Intoxicating False Lashes
- Low Stock
What it is:
Hand-assembled with fine synthetic fibers, Flutter's Ersatz Intoxicating lashes are created with an array of medium and long cross patterns for an intoxicating dimensional effect that will make minds wonder.
How to Use
With proper care, these gorgeous falsies can be reused 10+ times!
1. Gently curl your natural eyelashes with an eyelash curler.
2. Measure each Flutter® Lash with your eyes and trim as needed.
3. Apply a thin layer of eyelash glue on the entire band. Allow 3-5 seconds for the glue to thicken and build an adhesive bond.
4. Begin from the center of your eye and place the Flutter® Lash directly above your natural eyelash line (for lower lashes, place the Flutter® Lash directly below your lower eyelash line). Position carefully using a tweezers or fingertips. Allow 5-10 seconds for the Flutter® Lashes to dry securely on your eyelid.
Proper Removal and Care
1. Moisten a cotton swab with makeup remover and apply on the band of the Flutter® Lashes.
2. Hold the makeup remover over the band of the lashes for 5-7 seconds to loosen the eyelash glue or until the Flutter® Lashes have separated from your eyelids. To preserve the appearance of your Flutter® Lashes, avoid wetting the strands of the lash.
About the Brand