Unicorn Hair Tints
- In Stock
What it is:
This semi-permanent hair dye will give your locks a wash of vegan, cruelty-free color.
What it does:
Lime Crime's ultra-conditioning Unicorn Hair Tints have a soft watercolor effect that transforms hair into a rainbow of magical shades while leaving strands silky smooth and smelling sweet. This DIY-friendly, damage-free color works gently, washes out gradually, and fades gracefully. Works best with pre-bleached platinum to pale blonde hair.
How to Use
You’ll need: gloves, applicator brush, clips, bowl, & an old t-shirt or cape. Cover all surfaces you do not want to get hair dye on as Unicorn Hair can permanently stain surfaces and fabric.
1. For best results, start with clean, unconditioned, dry hair. Full Coverage works best with pre-bleached platinum to pale blonde hair.
2.Wear protective gloves and pour desired amount into a bowl.
3. Section hair into 4 even sections (front to back & side to side) and secure with clips. Work in 1 inch wide strands. Apply color evenly from root to tip with applicator brush. Begin at the root of the hair, applying color evenly through to the ends. Massage each strand with fingers, root to tip, to ensure even distribution of color.
4. Leave Tints in for 45 minutes. No heat/cap required. For more intense, longer-lasting results, leave color in for 1-2 hours. Don't worry, Unicorn Hair will not damage your hair, as it does not contain any harsh chemicals or bleach!
5. Rinse hair in cool to lukewarm water until hair feels clean. More intense shades may not rinse clear for the first few washes. Do not shampoo. Conditioner optional.
6. Style to your liking & enjoy your new U
Amount of Unicorn Hair to Use:
Short - bob
Thin Hair - 1 jar
Thick Hair - 1 jar
Below shoulder - waist length
Thin Hair - 2 jars
Thick Hair - 2-3 jars
Thin Hair - 3+ jars
Thick Hair - 3+ jars
*This chart does not include extensions.
Warning: Unicorn Hair is ready to use; do not mix with developers, lighteners, or any permanent hair colorant. May temporarily stain skin and permanently stain fabric. Always protect clothing and work space prior to application and wear gloves. Perform a preliminary patch test, as this product contains ingredients which may cause skin irritation on certain individuals. Use a cotton swab to apply a small amount of product to clean/dry skin, such as on the nape of the neck or near the elbow. Allow patch to dry and leave undisturbed for 24 hours. Monitor area for any signs of redness or irritation; if any irritation occurs, discontinue use. This product is not intended for use anywhere on the face or in the immediate eye area. It must not be used to dye eyelashes or eyebrows, to do so may cause harm to the eyes. Keep out of reach of children.
Water/Eau, Cetyl Alcohol, Glycerin, Stearalkonium Chloride, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Propylene Glycol, Guar Hydroxypropyl Trimonium Chloride, Hydrolyzed Adansonia Digitata Seed Extract, Quaternium-52, Cetearyl Alcohol, Ceteareth-20, Tetrasodium EDTA, Citric Acid, Fragrance (Parfum), Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone. May Contain/Puet Contenir [+/-]: Acid Violet 43 CI 60730, Basic Blue 3 CI 51004, Basic Blue 7 CI 42595, Basic Blue 99 CI 56059, Basic Brown 16 CI 12250, Basic Orange 1 CI 11320, Basic Red 2 CI 50240, Basic Red 14 CI 48016,