- You will not be required to re-enter your shipping or billing addresses every time you order online. Whenever you place an order, it will be delivered to the registered address on file, unless you direct us otherwise.
- You can browse, shop and, if necessary, complete your order at a later time. We'll keep track of the items you've already put in your shopping bag so that when you come back later, you will not have to re-select the items again. Note that placing items to your shopping bag for purchase at a later time does not guarantee item availability.
- American Express
- Forever21 Gift Cards, E-Gift Certificates, and Store Credits issued within Canada.
- You may view the status of your order by logging into your Forever 21 account and clicking on Past Orders. Click here to check on that status of your order.
- Click on Track Order at the top right of the page. Make sure to have the order # and email address available.
Confirmations are sent via email within 30 minutes when
* your order has been received or
* your shipment has been processed, based on the valid email address provided to us.
If you did not receive any confirmation emails, please check your email spam filter.
* Select Canada.Forever21.com as a trusted website domain in your spam filter.
* To avoid any duplicate orders, please go to "MY ACCOUNT" to verify your order has been placed before resubmitting your order.
- Please allow 24 to 48 hours for your order status to change.
- Forever 21 was unable to verify the billing information that was entered on the order. If the billing address does not match with what the credit card issuer or bank has on file, the order will be automatically cancelled.
- If your order has been cancelled, please contact your credit card issuer or bank to verify that the billing information is correct. Afterwards, create a new order using the correct billing address.
- If you still need assistance please contact us at (888) 494-3837 or you may email through the "Contact Us" link.