- Complete the Return Form included in your order. Indicate the item(s) you are returning by listing the return reason code and return quantity.
- Enclose the completed return form in the return package. Retain your original order invoice for your records. Pack and seal your item(s) securely.
- Your order contains two return labels, one for Royal Mail and one for UPS returns. If you choose to return your items through a UPS Access Point, please select the prepaid UPS return label and affix this label to the outside of your return package.
- Return your package at a UPS Access Point. Click here to find your nearest UPS Access Point.
- Returns are accepted within 28 days from the order date.
- All items must be returned unworn with original tags attached, sanitary liner (for swimwear) intact and accompanied by the original return form and customs documents (if applicable).
- Sale merchandise purchases may be cancelled within 14 days of the order or returned, as described below, within 14 days of receipt, in accordance with applicable distance selling regulations. Please note that sale items cannot be exchanged or returned at Forever 21 stores.
- Gift cards, pierced jewelry and undergarments are non-returnable unless subject to distance selling or other applicable regulations.
- If you received a damaged, defective or wrong item, please contact our Customer Service department.
|RETURN OPTIONS||RETURN FEE|
|Return your item(s) at a UPS Access Point||£2.50|
|Return your item(s) by Royal Mail||£2.50|
|Return your item(s) at a Forever 21 store||FREE|
- Complete the return form by listing the return reason code and return quantity. Indicate the items you are returning by placing a check mark in the return box.
- Enclose the completed return form in return package.
Pack and seal your return items securely (in the original package if possible).
- If you choose to return your items through Royal Mail, please go to the Royal Mail website www.royalmail.com/returns and follow the directions to print the return label.
Affix this label to the outside of your return package.
- Drop-off the return package at your local post office.
- You will receive a credit invoice once your refund is processed.
* Please allow 2-3 weeks from the return shipped date for your account to be credited.
- Your items may be returned to any Forever 21 store located in the country the original purchase was made for an exchange or refund. The country where the original purchase was made is the country that appears in the billing address of the original invoice.
- Please note that sale items, swimwear, all jewellery and ONLINE EXCLUSIVE items cannot be returned to Forever 21 stores.
- Click here to find your nearest store.
- For purchases made with credit cards and debit cards, if returned to stores, refund will be made to the original form of payment.
- For purchases made with PayPal, refunds will be made in the form of store credit.
- For returns subject to Distance Selling Regulations, please contact Customer Service. Stores are currently unable to refund shipping charges, if original order incurred shipping charge. If you are entitled to a refund of your original shipping and handling charge under the Distance Selling Regulations, you could choose for another return option.
Credit/reversal of charges can only be made to the exact Gift Card used to make original purchase. Please retain the Gift Card after online purchase for returns and future purchases