Ordering a Forever 21 Gift Card and/or E-Gift Certificate online is very simple and secure.
Purchase a Forever 21 Gift Card and/or E- Gift Certificate now and we'll send it as soon as your order has been processed and approved.
Click here to order now.
Buy a Gift Card and Get Free Shipping! Applies with gift card purchases only. Shipping charges may apply when coupled with any other product purchases.
If you believe your gift card is eligible for a cash redemption, please contact Forever 21 Customer Service by clicking HERE, and be sure to mention the state in which you live, where you purchased your gift card, the gift card product code, and value remaining.
- The risk of loss and title to such items pass to the purchaser upon our electronic transmission to the recipient or delivery to the carrier, whichever is applicable.
- E-Gift Certificates cannot be used to purchase Forever 21 Gift Cards and Forever 21 E-Gift Certificates.
- E-Gift Certificates are not redeemable for cash, unless required by law, and cannot be returned for a refund.
- If your order exceeds the amount of your E-Gift Certificate, you must pay for the balance with a Forever 21 Gift Card, Forever 21 E-Gift Certificate, and/or credit card. Otherwise the purchase will not be completed.
- E-Gift Certificate and their use on our Web site are subject to our general Terms and Conditions.
- Forever 21 reserves the right to change these terms and conditions from time to time in its sole discretion.
- We are not responsible for lost or stolen E-Gift Certificate. If you have any questions, please contact our Customer Service Center.
- E-Gift Certificate purchased, including unused portions, do not have an expiration date and will be honored by Forever21.com until the balance has been used or redeemed for cash as required by law.
- No promotional discounts may be applied to purchase an E-Gift Certificate.
- Forever 21 and its affiliates make no warranties, express or implied, with respect to e-gift certificates, including, without limitation, any express or implied warranty of merchantability for a particular purpose. in the event an e-gift certificate code is non-functional, your sole remedy, and our sole liability, shall be the replacement of such e-gift certificate. certain state laws do not allow limitations on implied warranties or the exclusion or limitation of certain damages. if these laws apply to you, some or all of the above disclaimers, exclusions, or limitations may not apply to you, and you might have additional rights.
- Should you have any questions or concerns about your E-Gift Certificate, how to redeem it, including for cash where applicable, or Forever 21's Terms and Conditions, please contact Customer Service by phone at:
For U.S. and Canadian Shoppers:
For Outside U.S. and Canada Shoppers:
E-Gift Certificates can be purchased in denominations of $10, $25, $50, $75, and $100. the forever 21 e-gift certificate can be redeemed online and in-stores. E-Gift Certificates are Final Sale items and thus cannot be returned for refund or exchange unless required by law. Forever 21 is not responsible for lost or stolen E-Gift Certificates. There is no sales tax on E-Gift Certificates.