Ordering a Forever 21 Gift Card online is very simple and secure.
Purchase a Forever 21 Gift Card now and we'll send it as soon as your order has been processed and approved.
Click here to order now.
- The risk of loss and title to such items pass to the purchaser upon our electronic transmission to the recipient or delivery to the carrier, whichever is applicable.
- E-Gift Certificate must be redeemed through our Web site toward the purchase of products listed in the Forever21.com online catalog.
- E-Gift Certificates cannot be used to purchase Forever 21 Gift Cards and Forever 21 E-Gift Certificates.
- E-Gift Certificates are not redeemable for cash, unless required by law, and cannot be returned for a refund.
- If your order exceeds the amount of your E-Gift Certificate, you must pay for the balance with a Forever 21 Gift Card, Forever 21 E-Gift Certificate, and/or credit card. Otherwise the purchase will not be completed.
- E-Gift Certificate and their use on our Web site are subject to our general Terms and Conditions.
- Forever 21 reserves the right to change these terms and conditions from time to time in its sole discretion.
- We are not responsible for lost or stolen E-Gift Certificate. If you have any questions, please contact our Customer Service Center.
- E-Gift Certificate purchased, including unused portions, do not have an expiration date and will be honored by Forever21.com until the balance has been used or redeemed for cash as required by law.
- No promotional discounts may be applied to purchase an E-Gift Certificate.
- FOREVER 21 AND ITS AFFILIATES MAKE NO WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, WITH RESPECT TO E-GIFT CERTIFICATES, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. IN THE EVENT AN E-GIFT CERTIFICATE CODE IS NON-FUNCTIONAL, YOUR SOLE REMEDY, AND OUR SOLE LIABILITY, SHALL BE THE REPLACEMENT OF SUCH E-GIFT CERTIFICATE. CERTAIN STATE LAWS DO NOT ALLOW LIMITATIONS ON IMPLIED WARRANTIES OR THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF CERTAIN DAMAGES. IF THESE LAWS APPLY TO YOU, SOME OR ALL OF THE ABOVE DISCLAIMERS, EXCLUSIONS, OR LIMITATIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU, AND YOU MIGHT HAVE ADDITIONAL RIGHTS.
- Should you have any questions or concerns about your E-Gift Certificate, how to redeem it, including for cash where applicable, or Forever 21's Terms and Conditions, please contact Customer Service by phone at:
For U.S. and Canadian Shoppers:
For Outside U.S. and Canada Shoppers:
The Forever 21 E-Gift Certificate can be purchased online for use for online purchases only. E-Gift Certificates can be purchased in denominations of $10, $25, $50, $75, and $100. The Forever 21 E-Gift Certificate can only be redeemed online. E-Gift Certificates are Final Sale items and thus cannot be returned for refund or exchange. It may not be redeemed for cash and Forever 21 is not responsible for lost or stolen E-Gift Certificates. There is no sales tax on E-Gift Certificates.